Boom Shakka Lakka Popcorn
by Jodi Jenny
- 3 tablespoons of mellow yellow oil
- 1/3 cups of high-quality popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon of Boom Shakka Lakka Seasoning (or more if you fancy) which you can find at out Shopify Store.
- Heat the oil in a thick-bottomed saucepan on medium heat.
- Put 3 or 4 popcorn kernels into the oil to check if it is hot enough.
- When they pop add the rest of the 1/3 cup of popcorn in an even layer and cover the pot until you hear no more popping.
- One it's done wait for 1 minute to let them cool down and transfer them into a plastic top and finally add the Boom Shakka Lakka Seasoning.